Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
Keller Family Dentist - T. Paul Dyer, DDS - General & Cosmetic
At T. Paul Dyer, D.D.S., we are delighted to offer family dentistry services in Keller. We see toddlers, teens, adults and seniors alike. With 5 treatment rooms we can schedule your family’s appointment back to back or even in tandem depending on the treatment.
Our enthusiastic team’s main focus is to give clients a great experience. From the moment our patients walk through the door, they can sense the relaxed and warm environment. Your comfort and treatment success is of utmost importance.
Five Reasons That Make Us a Great Keller Family Dental Team:
1. We are knowledgeable and experienced – Dr. Paul Dyer received his dental degree from Baylor College of Dentistry after completing his undergrad program in Biomedical Science at Texas A&M. He now participates in continued education through many notable organizations including the highly respected Spear Study Club.
2. We utilize some of the most advanced dental technology when developing treatment plans and performing procedures. T. Paul Dyer, D.D.S. offers Nobel’s All-On-4 implant supported dentures, snap on dentures, the upgraded Zoom! Teeth Whitening, the Dental Vibe for easily administered anesthetic, and we have massaging dental chairs with televisions.
3. We are conveniently located – Our Keller dental office is located across the street from Kroger on Ruff Snow, just a short distance for patients coming from all over the Metroplex. For patient convenience, we offer monthly Saturday dental appointments.
4. We offer competitive pricing, dental financing, and accept most Insurance plans
5. We are dedicated to the community – Not only do we work here but most of our dental team lives in Keller. Dr. Dyer enjoys bumping into his patients while on the baseball field coaching his boys. We also enjoy participating in various charity events put on by Save a Smile of North Tarrant County.
Some of our Family Dentistry Services Include:
|- Child’s first dental exam (Child can set in a parent’s or guardian’s lap)|
- Exams and Cleanings
- Sealants and Fluoride
- In office and take home teeth whitening
- Gum disease treatment
|- Crowns, veneers and dental implant restorations|
- Dentures and implants supported dentures
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Sports guards
- Can accommodate many special needs patients
We are gentle, respectful, and we explain everything that is going to happen before it happens. Unfortunately many patients experience dental anxiety and we want them to know, we understand, and we will try to make your dental appointment, easy and stress free. We also offer Nitrous Oxide and conscious oral sedation options for those needing a little extra help relaxing.
Have questions or ready to make an appointment?
Keller family dentist, Dr. T. Paul Dyer is looking forward to helping you and your family attain beautiful, healthy smiles. If you have any questions or are ready to schedule an appointment, give us a call or request an appointment with our online form today.
Contact Us Today or Request An Appointment!
North Tarrant Family Dentistry
841 North Tarrant Parkway
Keller, TX 76248
Phone: (817) 281-0100
Fax: (817) 281-0111
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.