Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
Keller Family Dentist - T. Paul Dyer - General, Cosmetic & Emergency Care
At North Tarrant Family Dentistry we are delighted to offer family dentistry services in Keller and the surrounding area. We see toddlers, teens, adults and seniors alike. With multiple treatment rooms we can schedule your family’s appointments with ease.
Our enthusiastic team’s main focus is to give clients a great experience while providing safe, quality care. From the moment our patients walk through the door, they sense the relaxed, warm environment. Your comfort and treatment success is of the utmost importance to us.
Five Reasons That Make Us a Great Keller Family Dental Team:
1. We are knowledgeable and experienced – Dr. Paul Dyer received his dental degree from Baylor College of Dentistry after completing his undergrad program in Biomedical Science at Texas A&M University. He participates in continuing education through many notable organizations including the highly respected Spear Study Club.
2. We utilize the most advanced dental technology available when developing treatment plans and performing procedures. Dr. Dyer offers All-On-4 implant supported dentures, snap on dentures, Zoom!Teeth Whitening system, and the Dental Vibe for easily administered anesthetic. In each treatment room we have massaging dental chairs with mounted monitors displaying U-Verse.
3. We are conveniently located – Our Keller dental office is located across the street from Kroger on Rufe Snow, just a short distance for patients coming from all over the Metroplex.
4. We offer competitive pricing, dental financing, and accept most PPO insurance plans.
5. We are dedicated to the community – Not only do we work here but most of our dental team lives in Keller. Dr. Dyer enjoys bumping into his patients while on the soccer and baseball field coaching his childrens teams. We also enjoy participating in various charity events including Save a Smile of North Texas.
Some of our Family Dentistry Services Include:
|- Child’s first dental exam |
- Exams and Cleanings
- Sealants and Fluoride
- In office and take home teeth whitening
- Gum disease treatment
|- Crowns, veneers and dental implant restorations|
- Dentures and implant supported dentures
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Sports mouthguards
- Can accommodate special needs patients
We are gentle, respectful, and we explain everything that is going to happen before it happens. Unfortunately, many patients experience dental anxiety and we want them to know, we understand, and we will try to make your dental appointment, easy and stress free. We also offer Nitrous Oxide and conscious oral sedation options for those needing a little extra help relaxing.
Have questions or ready to make an appointment?
Keller family dentist, Dr. T. Paul Dyer is looking forward to helping you and your family attain beautiful, healthy smiles. If you have any questions or are ready to schedule an appointment, give us a call or request an appointment with our online form today.
Contact Us Today or Request An Appointment!
North Tarrant Family Dentistry
841 North Tarrant Parkway
Keller, TX 76248
Phone: (817) 281-0100
Fax: (817) 281-0111
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.