Restorative Dentistry in North Texas
At North Tarrant Family
dentistry, we specialize in minimally invasive techniques that will restore the beauty, form, and function of your teeth for a healthy, beautiful smile. Your Keller restorative
dentist will develop a unique treatment plan that emphasizes the greatest possible enhancement without compromising the structure of your natural teeth. While cosmetic dentistry is often referred to as dental work that improves the appearance of a person’s teeth, gums, and smile, our holistic, restorative approach integrates all aspects of your oral health into our restorative treatment plan.
What is Restorative Dentistry?
Restorative dentistry encompasses so much more than cosmetic treatments. It is the study, diagnosis, and treatment of the structure and diseases of the teeth, taking into account the functional and aesthetic requirements of the patient. Restorative dentistry combines the specialties of endodontics, periodontics, and prosthodontics to provide premium cosmetic dentistry in Keller, but also to integrate technological advancements to promote and restore overall oral health. This multi-faceted treatment plan ensures health, beauty, and patient satisfaction.
Restorative Dental Services in Keller
T. Paul Dyer, DDS is more than a cosmetic dentist in Keller. His team of dental professionals provides beautiful enhancements with an emphasis on optimal health and minimal cost. Our approach includes thorough communication about treatment plans, payment options, and outcomes. Not only are we committed to your oral health — we’re also committed to your total satisfaction. Here are some of the services your restorative dentist in Keller provides:
- Improve the cosmetic appearance of your teeth without surgery, chemicals, or painful treatments.
● Composite Fillings
- We use a range of filling materials and then color them to match your teeth exactly, so you’re the only one who even knows it’s there.
● Tooth Whitening
- Enhance the beauty of your smile with a non-invasive dental treatment used to whiten stained or yellowed teeth.
● Porcelain Restorations
- From porcelain crowns and bridges, to inlays, onlays, and veneers, porcelain restorations look and feel just like your natural teeth.
● Root Canals
- When the nerve of your tooth is affected by decay or infection, a root canal may be necessary. This highly successful restorative treatment will restore the tooth to its full function.
Why focus on simple appearances, when you can achieve a beautiful smile and optimal oral health? Your Keller restorative dentist can work with you to develop a treatment plan for your healthiest, most beautiful smile. Take the first step and give us a call