Dental Implants in Keller by Dr. T. Paul Dyer - Replace One or More Missing Teeth
If you are missing teeth and your goal is to enjoy the look, feel, and performance of a natural smile, while improving your overall oral health and minimizing dental maintenance concerns - dental implants may be the answer! Keller dentist, Dr. T. Paul Dyer, DDS and our team are thrilled to partner with a select group of dental specialists to offer dental implants for patients in the Keller, Texas area.
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Dyer
today and you’ll quickly know if you are a viable candidate for this safe and effective procedure. Dental implants have been used for decades, and they’ve only gotten better in recent years. They are incredibly strong, totally stable, designed to last for decades, and they deliver a level of confidence and control that could never be had with traditional dentures and bridges.
What can I expect?
Dental implants have a proven track record of success, and they are a phenomenal choice for clients who value strength, stability, and value in a tooth replacement option. First, we will schedule a consultation with you to determine if you are a viable candidate for dental implants. If you are not, we will discuss alternative options, or other procedures that might be necessary before an implant can be placed.
After you meet with Dr. Dyer, you will be scheduled with a specialist to have the implants placed. The implants will be placed within the jawbone, and they are then given time to integrate. Once this is complete, the abutment and crown
can be attached, which then creates the appearance of an entire healthy tooth. Within weeks you’ll enjoy a healthy and comfortable smile!
Here are some of the benefits of partnering with Dr. T. Paul Dyer, DDS for top-quality dental implants in Keller:
• Your new implants will eliminate all of the dietary restrictions related to artificial teeth or dentures.
• Dental implants won’t slip in the mouth or shift in position like dentures can, and they don’t require you to use any of the chemical-based adhesives that denture wearers are all too familiar with.
• They will look and feel just like real teeth, so you can confidently smile and eliminate any of the aesthetic concerns or embarrassing moments that denture wearers endure.
• Dental implants won’t block part of the palate like a denture can, so you’ll enjoy all of the flavors of your favorite foods.
• Dental implants fuse to the jawbone, which can strengthen the entire area and makes for a healthier mouth. They can actually minimize bone loss in most patients.
• Caring for dental implants is the same as for normal teeth - simply brush, floss, use an approved mouthwash, and visit the dentist every six months as usual.
For more information on dental implants in Keller, contact us today at 817-281-0100. We look forward to meeting you and showing you how we can artfully and comfortably create the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted.